Thursday, June 25, 2009

Youtube Mania #560.1

Here's so random videos that i thought were pretty kool check 'em out....CUZ YOU LOVE ME!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Black Herbal Toothpaste Commercial
*Warning: the following video contains racist elements. You Might not want to watch it if you don't like racism, but then again you might.*



Really unexpected right?!


2. Crack is Awesome!



If I was on crack I would probably say the same thing too. I mean, but "crack is whack" (as Whitney said), so I won't be doing that anytime soon (by that I mean never....). anywayz Pretty Funny vid.

3. Gymnastics Stunt Fail



Huge Fail! Funny thing about it is that it was really close to not failing......this video just made my nuts hurt...how painful was that?! (oooo)


4. Top 9 Ways to Relieve Stress



pretty crazy video. I love how he talks to the gameboy, mucho hilarious. But I think the title should be changed to "Top 9 Ways to Relieve Boredom", cuz i have done just about all of those things this summer alone... great vid tho.

5. My Favorite Michael Jackson Song [<-----CLICK TO WATCH VID]
This is in memory of the King of Pop, MICHAEL JACKSON, as he was called. Michael Jackson will be missed mucho much. His memory and legacy will definitely be his music (and the fact that he looked like a woman, but hey).

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: