Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tube Mania

So this is gonna be a long list...
I think I just might split them into two parts
yes I will....
Check out the vids
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 1.In Living Color Parody of Crystal Waters- Gypsy Woman

so Kim Wayans (from the famous Wayans family) does a parody of this song
really funny I think she did a good job with parody Crystal Water. Love it! Watch it!


2. Easy Step

I found these random people , called Smosh, its like two guys who do random skit type thingys
pretty funny...check this one out its about a new product called Easy Step. So funny....



3. License Test



Here's another video from them. Can you tell me why the mom and the driver license person is the same person (or aren't they, i don't know). Really stupid ending tho.... oh this is what I was gonna say...I can totally relate to this.....but I won't discuss that here...maybe later...probably not tho.

4. Joe Jonas Dances to Single Ladies

so the only reason I watched this was because it was on my homepage (iGoogle). Otherwise, I don't really give a crap but the Jonas Brothers. This is seemingly hilarious tho. I'm really mad he wore the leotard and the heels. whatev. watch it



5. Lady Gaga - Poker Face - Parody ("Outer Space")

really liked this! probably because I like Lady Gaga. anywayz It would totally make sense if she was from Outer Space. This lady looks alot like Lady Gaga too, I wonder if it actually is Lady Gaga(???). But the singing is really bad so i think the answer is no...yeah


[ totally not doing another post of this so its just gonna be alot of videos, get over it]
6. single ladies music video



this is miranda. meet miranda. really funny. so bad. I think this girl does it on purpose...you be the judge though. btw, did you notice her lipstick, really funny. and why does she have pants on with the leotard. I think this is where Joe Jonas got his dance moves from....

7. The Portobello Mushroom Burger

so all the big 'celeb' people on youtube, have come out with commercials for carl's jr. this one i found pretty hilarious. it was really funny...check out the other's if you want.



8. YOUTUBE SELLS OUT TO CARLS JR

okay...so this guy went against all the Carl's Jr. commercials. I found it pretty funny. The guy seriously sounds like a black woman....it was really funny to me though....[ by now you should realize to me all these videos are funny, that's how i feel about everything in my life tho soo]



okay that's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: