Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer and such..

so basically I didn't know what to update about...
so I guesss I would ramble on about my summer....
SO basically I haven't got close to doing anything of things I planned to do.
(Meaning I'm procrastinating BIG TIME)
This summer has turned into every other summer that I have experience in my life.
AND THAT wasn't supposed to happen at all....

But I think it cuz I just like to be happy or something like that. And what I'm doing at the moment makes me realy happy soo yeha....
but basically I'm not doing absolutely nothing... sad :(

Hopefully I can get my life (my summer) together before I just wither and die ( and by die, I mean cotinue in my same-ness-ness) .

Btw, thanks blog for listening....so kind.
Random Pic:
Funny Pictures & Funny Videos

pretty funny, if I have to say so myself (this is my blog, so I have to say so)
aight

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: