Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back at home..

so I must not be doing much...
if I'm updating this blog...the day after I get home....right?

YES, 'tis true...but that is just my plan....
and it's all good...u kno what im saying?

anyways this is not supposed to be a long post
or informational for that matter.......just typing...
yeha that's what i do, i guess...

you know sometimes you just want to type and not think about anything
just chill and do the things that you want to do, and not worry about ketchup
or tomato soup, etc. You know that's just how i feel sometimes because my life is very important to me, you know its like my life....and the rabbit went in the hole, and the fishes feel from the sky screaming "omg! not the pickles!". then I was running and i kept running till i saw this green lighthouse..and I couldn't believe I had met the uber-bubber-butterfly....its was red...and really huge...so that's what had happened was.. yeha....

if that made sense to you...seek professional help (like a psychologist, for example)

aight
random picture..
Funny Pictures (also no leprachuns at the end of the rainbow ....sadness ensues ---> :-( sad face hahaha)

No comments: