Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On a Serious Note..

so recently did a text cloud on my blog...
(i did this for my final project in my Comp Sci class...check it out here..not sure if the thing actually works..but whatev.)
oh a text cloud, is like a representation of words from a text or whatever...the words that appear most frequently are the largest..the ones that appear least frequently are smaller....yeha..

anywayz....examining the words of my blog...(provided below)



created at TagCrowd.com





i see that my blog is really not about anything at all...
you know for some strange reason i wanted the text cloud...
to be like so insightful about my blog (and essentially about me...because to me...my blog = my life.... you know i pour my soul in to this blog...ever time i decided to make a post....<----UM JOKING) anywayz....you know thinking about it more...about this blog in relation to myself....the text cloud, the words of my blog (me) does represent me....im funny, random, crazy. but if only this blog could be serious (and by saying that am I wishing I was serious...i don't know....sometimes i do)....but there's not that much serious-ness in me for me to continue to write about this serious-ness....you know right now i perceive that in this post right here...it.is very serious...you know im doing some self-reflection and analysis.....you kno...(but in actuality, you probably don't cuz ur an idiot.....yeap) [ Some of things you may have read above may not make sense but I was too lazy to write it in a way where you could understand it]

but um this is really long...
i'll leave you with a random pic...cuz that's what i do....

[2960665230072539034fKLDyM_ph.jpg] (B-E-A-Utiful! picture of Lumangwe Falls, Zambia, btw Don't go chasing waterfalls! )

AND....
i'll holla at cha later...
ya boi...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my last name is in there :)