Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you hear the good news???

I GOT A JOB!!!!




Let the celebration's began!!!! 
So I'll be teaching at Evanston come the fall. Don't know what I'm teaching, where I'm teaching, but I got a job so that's all that matters.....

I actually found out a couple of days ago, but then it hit me I had not published on my blog. so here ya go. 
Now the only thing to do is to look for places to day. 
I kinda want to stay in E-town for the summer just so I can get comfortable around here. And I just don't want to go back to K3. Honestly I'd rather move out as soon as possible....yeah......

But now all I gotta worry about is actually graduating. I'm so relieved. Thank the Lord!
Alright that's all, I don't want to type in more than that.....

so dance for me. 
I gotta job.
much love.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

1 comment:

LJ said...

LOVE IT! CONGRATS!