Friday, April 1, 2011

sooo... I ramble

hey what up world
just had a nice 30 mins+ walk to kemper.
i guess i like long walks (not necessilarly on the beach though)
but it was cool.

I how was just thinking how many times am I gonna get to do this before I graduate?
it brought me back to freshman year, when I would walk from PARC to Sargent all de time.
And I think about that person back then, and the person I am now.
And it's like wow so much as changed like since then
Like, who was I back then?
Where was I going? What was I doing? (idk)
But it's cool to be older, wiser, a lil' maturer (is that a word?)

any hoo longs walks are nice. 
-----------

first week of classes.
it's weird being the student again. actually it's not weird. I totally hate it. urgh. Like I'm bored instantly. but my last classes should be interesting.

Math 104. Basically playing games all day e'reday. But so much work.
Philosophy of Ed. Gonna get on my nerves. like my last one. But this one I HAVE to take.
Reading in Content Area. Hoping to learn some strategies to teach literacy in classroom, probably most practical one. AND I DON't even have to take it.

Besides that I'm chillin. I'm game for doing anything and everything, BUT school work....
Random thought: I need to really be working on my DP (digital portfolio) right now instead of typing this.

Another random thought: Today's April Fools Day. Yeah.
-------------
Real life is scary. I don't wanna grow up. I wanna stay home and bake cookies with my mama. And be a Toys r us kids. And wear pigtails. And eat ice cream. uhhhh.
But such is the time. So I have nothing but to be ready. So I say here it goes....
------------
Speaking of real life, I  had a job interview at ETHS on Wednesday.
Things went well. It would be nice if I get it. Don't find out until 2-3 weeks from now.
So there it goes.
-----------
Is you okay? Is you? Good, cuz I want to know!
-GloZell
----------
Random Picture?
Sure.





(can't see it? click here)
This is why you don't go to McRonald's. Then you can see stuff like this....

That's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: