Sunday, April 17, 2011

I mean since I'm not being productive

It's seems with every passing week of classes, it becomes harder and harder for me to do school work.
i really don't like doing these assignments.....
and I really have no motivation....I literally understand maybe how my student feels about homework and assignments......but they just don't do it.
I mean I'll finish the assignments soon enough....or late enough....depends on how ya thinking about it....
I really just wanna be done....I've probably said this on every post, but that's cuz it true...

But really I don't want to talk about that....so new topic.
------
I got a NEW PHONE. It's a Motorala charm with T-mobile.

 I love it. It's touch screen, but still had the keypad so I can type stuff. Did I say I love it?. It's so cool. The only thing I probably shouldn't gotten my own account, I didn't think about it. Because of course I had to have internet and then my parents said, 'we ain't got no money.......etc. etc.'. But I'll probably do that once I get my job and stuff.

speaking of which, I need to figure that out. I should hear back from Evanston this week hopefully. In the meantime, I should've been filling other applications, did I? nope. oh wells. But I finally made a list of schools to apply to, which I can now do. Aren't lists great?

Ummmmm idk what else to talk about I really just don't want to do school work, urgh..

Random Picture Time




I feel the same way about porkchops.

yeah.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: