Friday, April 1, 2011

Youtube Mania (Long time no see)

Yeah it's back.

1. Oh nana vut is my name? 

 

Two words: A mess.   

Reasons

The glasses 

The hand movements  

Not really knowing the words

She lucky this ain't my jam no mo'. 
*Thanks Khiayah*


2. 2 cute twin babies communicating/conversing/talking in baby language 

 

Umm. Cute! I really wonder what they are talkin' bout. Makes me wish I had some baby translatin' device. Like this could be like talking bout the cure for cancer. But it's probably got something to do with the one on the right missing a sock. Just my ed-jamacated guess.

 

 

3. OVEREXPOSED: REBECCA BLACK

 

I'm sure you know who 'BeccaBlack. and the horribleness that is that FriesDay song of hers. But here's Kinsley giving what I think bestly represent how I felt right after seeing the video for the first time. Enjoy :).  

 

 

4. Jennifer Hudson - Where You At

Love this song. And the video is pretty nice. JHud's representing the Chi nicely. Her voice is amazing. FYI, This song was written by R.Kelly, AND then everything made sense. 

Stop slanging, find a real job a go to work!

 

That's it for now. 

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: