Friday, May 6, 2011

Yeah, it's May.

Wow. It just kinda hit me while I was typing this. Pretty soon I will have only 30 days left in my college experience. Wow, I can't believe it.

So much is going to happen in that time........ But classes will be over then. so I'll be considerably happy. I don't want to talk about school or I'll get depressed, angry, stressed or crazy
So I'm just gonna talk about some random stuff. Enjoys.

1. I'm enjoy myself, chillin for the most part. Procrastinating is what some folks would call it. But it is, what it is. And if that's what it is than that's what it is.......idk.

2. Basically, I miss teaching. I realized this on Tuesday. P360 had a student visit, its was kids from Waukegan. And I had like a group of 9 students, and we just showed them around the campus, had lunch with them and stuff. It was really fun, the kids were awesome. And I really got them excited about college, so I hope that their visit really got them thinking about college. And basically I just realized how much I missed teaching, that's the reason I want to be a teacher to inspire the students, make them know they can do anything they want to. so basically I'm excited about the upcoming school year. so glad I gots employment. :-)

3. I need to find a place to live though. I definitely want to stay in Evanston/Chicago for the summer, because Kankakee might get on my nerves considerably. but I need to figure that out soon......urgh.

4. TUMBLR is awesome. I'm pretty much addicted. Past addiction to say the least. It's basically my new facebook. It's awesome, I get to track post on bacon, education, math, technology, and trumpet. It's like I can incorporate all my interest into one place. This is last time I'm posting the link. So click if you'd like. http://imtheasauce.tumblr.com

5. Oh, Bin Laden is dead. Kool, thanks Obama and all the troops. I'm still afraid about any retaliation efforts from his people's, I'm praying that nothing bad happens though. But I think it's really good that people who lost loved ones from 9/11 now feel some sense justice has been served. That's good.

6. Just finished watching Black Dynamite.

 I loved it. Stars Michael Jai White, guy who played Tasha's husband on TP's Why did I get married?. Pretty funny, and just generally interesting, makes fun/pays homage to blaxploitation films of the 70s. I loved it (Did I say that already?). I basically thought this story was gonna end like 3 times before it actually did, it's just pretty ridiculous. But that's why I loved it. So if you haven't seen it. Watch it.

Oh kay that's it.....
Yes.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: