Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hey ya'll

so I'm currently NOT reading this stupid Plato book I'm supposed to be reading, that I don't understand, that just getting on my last nerve....so I thought I would update the blog considering.....ya know stuff. 
-------------------
First, NCAA Championship game was last night. If ya didn't know I had Butler in my bracket going to the 'ship. 

like the worst championship game I've seen in like ever. STUPID BUTLER. STUPID BULLDOG. STUPID PAINT. Like I think Butler got one shot in the paint last night (i am right?). STUPID.

how you come dis far into the championship and then just like suck for realzy. like really. I think they were just trying to get my hopes up, making me think I was gonna be all baller and stuff, but then no ya let me down. ya let me down BIG TIME.....so ya know what I'm never playing this stupid bracket thing again.......

nah, but I actually will. It was fun though, I would be willing next time to bet some money in next time. like 2 or 3 cents. ya know how I do....
-----------------------

Second, I have a tumblr now. imtheasauce.tumblr.com. I'm still finding my way on tumblr so things might be a lil raggedy. What's surprising is how much education/teaching stuff there is on tumblr, like teacher use technology?. But it makes feel in the know about teaching. so I'm def posting alot of teacher stuff on there, but also some silly things and other randomness I enjoy. And I'll probably still do longer post on here, cuz I need to ramble and rant somewhere...
--------------------
Third, my new (old?) favorite song prolly for the next 3 or 4 days, maybe even a week. 
Rain by SWV. 

Man, this song makes me miss real R&B, and general music from the 90's. You can't deny the aural pleasure (hahaha) you get  from this chill, soulful music. Press play. 

--------------------
i don't really have anything else to say...I'm gonna try to read Plato,  probably not though....

much love. 
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: