Friday, April 30, 2010

Yes, more youtube videos.

even though I don't have time to update the blog,
i continue to watch youtube videos.
yes.
so.
here
you
go.
enjoy. :-)

GloZell 
randomly found this vlogger on youtube, called GloZell. she's major hilarious and just talks about stuff. yeah.

Jesus is BA-LACK!

Hilarious. "and if you don't like, you racist"....hahaha

As Long as I got Fried Chicken



funny spook of vickie winans song (which i love by the way), As long as I got King Jesus. (<--check out this video) I can't believe she pulled out that chicken.....


Tic Tock- Kesha Translation 


too funny. this is what you should be thinking when you be listening to songs.


My Chick Bad (glee audition)





I love this! I have probably watched this like 15 16 times by now. and basically have all the lyrics memorized.
My fav: "A good stride in and a  good stride; that what I'm all about I'm the baddest" hahahaha.


Oscar Mayer choir version. 




actually sounds pretty good. they should do a commercial, cuz gospel choirs will make me buy just about anything.

MadTV- RaceCard





how many times can one pull the RaceCard? A lot. I think I'm gonna actually get me one those, one day.

that's it.

PeAcE & cHiCkeN gReAsE!!!!!

No comments: