Sunday, May 9, 2010

Get's No Love from Me.

Wow, blog!
you get's not love from me.
i've been spending time with other blogs
watching movies, youtube, and glee
but blog you get no love from me.

I remember when  I first began you
I had so much to say
I wanted to let the world know everything
sometimes I posted three times a day

But as time went on
and homework, school began
i had other things to do
writing a post in the plan

I think it's alright though
cuz you've always been very patient
waiting for me to hit publish
hoping my desire to post was just latent

But as you can see
I  never forget to come visit
and every once and a while
 I'll bring you something in exquisite.

Like a poem (ohh)
or more youtube videos
or something just really random
you seem to really love those

but as I close these feeble lines,
stay warm, like you're in a winter fleece
until the next time I have time
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!