Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Youtube Mania.

It WILL NEVER END.
Ever. 
enjoy!!!!

1. glee- bust your windows (guy version) 



actually it's just Amber's  voice just taken down a few keys, so it sounds like a man. pretty funny...
but pretty kool. I did a similar thing with Lauryn Hill and that other girl's (Tanya) version of "His Eye is on the Sparrow" on my computer....it's really kool....anywayz off topic...

2. Richard Smallwood & Vision -Feast of the Lord/At the Table



song was in my head the other day. finally found it (thanks Google!). speaking of Richard Smallwood him & Vision, Fred Hammond, Byron Cage, Hezekiah Walker, and others Gospel Fest 2010. June 5 and 6th. more info  here.

3. It's so Cold in the D (cover)- Durand Bernarr



this dude is good!. I was thinking about doing a cover of this song (as a joke), might still do it idk. but found this in my survey of covers of the song, and this boy kilt it with all dem runs......amazing..

4. Blooper/Outtakes from Dreamgirls



not really Bloopers, don't know why the title says that. but it basically a re-do of the song It's All Over (my FAV)...but it quite hilarious......

5. Hilarious Awesome Dance 



how good the dancing was in the video was so unexpected I had to post it here. but um what are powder puff cheerleaders?....

6. Anita Baker



has nothing do with Anita Baker. But it's like a sneak peek of Boondock's new episodes. Apparently this will be the final season. (SADNESS, but what can ya do? they forever cancelling my fav shows.......btw... raising the bar cancelled. SADNESS AGAIN...yet I digress)

that tis all.
hope you laughed, cried, farted, sneezed, smiled, and in general just enjoy yourself with these videos
as is my hope.....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: