Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day of WTF?!

Yes from like beginning to the end: filled with WTF?!

I mean nothing serious...these things were just my reactions.....
okay....

Number uno: 
THIS.

Student walks through window of Plaza Cafe (more info here). My Reaction: [laughter]......WTF?!. how do you walk through a window, and how did you not see the big piece of glass?. Like, I get people run into stuff, I mean I'll admit I've walked into like walls before, but to point where you shatter glass,And have to go to the hospital, and receive 19 stitches....no. UMMMMM...anyways. I've told just about every person I came in contact with today, I mean it still shocks me, which makes me feel kinda bad, but I'm sorry, it hilarious. I really hope he's doing well though (I would pay a trillion buck to see a video of this, btw)


number 2: 
Kyle Rowley transferring out of Northwestern (more here) because he got less game play. WTF? I understand your principle, your trying to play as much as you can, so you are going to find a school where you can play more. But do you understand the reason why you weren't playing as much. CUZ YOU SUCK! you have more fouls than ya do rebounds, buddy. I mean it's called like working your butt off. I feel like him transferring he's trying to blame NU, but we ALL know it's his fault. so whatever.....I could be overly upset about this cuz I don't understand why someone would leave NU, esp. in his position (like I'm sure he didn't have to pay for anything to come here, but I could be wrong, but I doubt it)..

tatu: 
This. 

Yes. Booty Pop. I guess my whole problem is not with the actual product, I assume something like this would exist in the world. Wait I just lied, my problem is with the product and this infomercial. just bad. WTF?! 

And also the name. I think maybe it shouldn't be called Booty Pop, sounds like a soft-drink named after a guy nicknamed Booty. Maybe it should be called buy-this-product-that-makes-your-butt-look-bigger-but-it's-actually-not-cuz-you-are-not-happy-with-yourself-and-body-and-you-trying-to-look-beyonce-and-kim k.-when-even-they-butts-ain't-even-real panties. just a suggestion. 

4:
NUtv NOt WoRKing. this just happen like 45 minutes ago, btw. I was Trying to watch ANTM. stupid NUtv thing not working AT ALL. I tried all three browsers on my computer, and even restarted it. still not working. WTF?! now i have to wait until tomorrow to find out what craziest antics tyra performed.

that is all. 
yeah I wasn't gonna update for awhile, but this day was way TOO crazy for me not to let the whole world know.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: