Friday, April 30, 2010

Update Much?

No, not really.
Idk. I just don't have time for blogging, well as much as I would like to.
And I guess now I really don't see a real point to it.
But I'll probably update as necessary. (whatever that means).

Here's an update on life.
One word.

BUSY.

classes and assignment got me going crazy, and midterms too, but you know what it is what it is.
mentally preparing myself for breakthrough this summer, and being a teacher in general, ya know student teaching to.
and other random things like groups meetings, and just things i want to do, and going home sometime soon. I know this don't make much sense, but that's okay. it's just like a freaking balancing act of just STUFF to do. that's my life now. and I guess things don't really slow down afterwards.

Pretty much senior year = No joke. so yeah.

I'm excited about the things in store, but it's just gonna take alot  of work.

so i will do the best i can to update, when i can, but it aint all that serious. for real  tho.

okay,
i'm probably gonna post something funny or something....
idk.
Peace & Chicken Grease!

No comments: