Monday, March 29, 2010

Spilled Milk

So today, first day of classes, I went to go eat lunch.
I was sitting there at the table conversing with my lunchmates, when at the table in front of us
a guy accidental spills his full glass of milk. (not bad right)
The milk runs all over the table. He takes a couple of napkins, I presume he's going to clean it up.
Couple of moments later, the mess it still on the table and the guy is like looking around all suspiciously before taking his belonging and food and moving to another table: WITHOUT CLEANING UP TH MILK! He just leaves that nasty milk that to drip and drop on the floor; I guess hoping for someone else to clean up.

My reaction: WTF?!!!!

Now i know people was raised differently than me, and you know some people mama's may have cleant up after them or they may have had a maid or something. But still I think that is NO excuse for not cleaning up your mess especially in a dining hall, like that's a common area, gee. I mean what is going through yo mind for you not to clean up the milk you just wasted. I bet you would clean it up if it was in your room. so why can't you clean it up in a place where you're not the only who uses it. Like that just ridiculous and no home training. I literally wanted to tell dude, Clean Up Yo' Mess! Like I saw you do it too!

I just don't understand, I mean where I come from you clean up your messes, especially if you a grown ass man, like you wipe yo ass you should be able to clean up some milk. I feel like even more in my house, you don't even want nobody to know you made a mess, so like immediately you break something on spill something you clean it up. It's just natural to me....

Well then I was thinking maybe he had some place to go, you know he was in a hurry. But I don't think he was cuz he took at least 30 mins to eat, so he could have used 5-7 of those to clean up that mess. And even if you didn't have time, you can tell somebody , "oh man I accidentally spilled my milk all over this table, can we somebody come clean it up?". Instead leaving it for someone else to clean up when they see it. And that even inconveniences other people, because people can't sit there, and you know lunch time it be crowded.....

ohkay I'm gonna stop there. I just had to rant about this real quick...
I just don't understand how people could do that. Like yo house is yo house, i don't really care if it look a mess, but in public places you should at least try to clean your messes up or get someone else to.

Like seriously dude. NO HOME TRAINING...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: