Monday, March 8, 2010

hey blog world...

i guess I'm kinda back...
but don't really rely on that statement until.........idk Christmas?

I got my laptop back last week Thursday
it turns out my motherboard was all messeded up
so they just replace that. and now it works (THANK GOD!)

I'm just really happy I got it back before my final week of Crap-tackular-ness..
Here's the run down:

  • 10-12 page paper due on Tuesday 16th
  • 3-5 page paper due on Wednesday 17th (no bad right?, but it like over a movie so I have to watch the movie...)
  • Final Project due on the Thursday 18th  (w/ like a Listening Journal)
  • Math Final on Friday 19th
and even before this I still have a project and quiz this thursday and tons of other stuff I would like to do; but that  I might not get to do...which is kool...cuz such is life. i guess.

other than school, 
NCE concert was yesterday! 
it was so awesome! I had such a good time! 
I love NCE so happy to be apart of such a legacy...
and I'm excited to see what gon happen next year..

Donald Lawrence was amazing also! 
it was just a good night overall. 
I'm kinda glad it's over though, 
I won't have to worry about that publicity stuff no mo' (no mo', no mo')

but once I make it through finals week,
I'm heading back to the Kank, 
chillin in my bed, watching tv, eating corn chips, staring at the wall, pickin my nose, cleaning out my belly buttons. and possibly just possibly actual breathe... 

that tis all. 
Holler at cha boy

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: