Thursday, March 25, 2010

All That.

Yes, I'm talking about the All that,

(what is up with this logo, btw, its so weird...
it seriously looks like somebody made this on Microsoft paint just saying)

the show that usta appear on Nickoloden
(you 90's kids know what I'm talking about)

I was simply brought down memory lane (it's a short street, about two blocks, and its rather narrow)
by even the theme song of this iconic television show.

That's by the one and only TLC. (R.I.P. Left Eye)...so so 1990s....it ridic...

You can check some episodes of All that, here, here, here, I don't know how long they will be there, you know Youtube be on straight games...
Episodes includes some of my favorite skits:

RepairMan (man, man, man)
SuperDude (that's where I learned what lactose intolerant meant, which I always thought was lactose and tolerance, anywayz)
Good Burger
Cooking with Randy and Mandy
Everyday French with Pierre Escargot (Question: is he actually reading French?)
Ear Boy (could never forget Pizza Face...)
Loud Librarian
Vital Information (which is really REALLY stupid now)
Lemonade Stand Girl

I just remember All That being the greatest and funniest show ever, and I wished I had understood the jokes more when I was little (I feel like I didn't notice anything when I was little...). but rewatching it, it's actually funny, not like rolling around on the floor laughing, but I definitely see the humor. and At least from what I saw, Kenan Thompson was in a whole lot of skits, I don't know how old he was during the show, but that was talent for him to digg into is funnyness at such young age. quite amazing from my perspective (I guess that why he's on SNL to this very day).

I began to wonder how this show like shaped us as a generation. like in the show, it really hits at some social issues, and general things that anybody would know (look at me getting all teacher-y). Like the cooking with mandy and randy, like the wanted to put cholocate on everything. or skits that came later like Ask Ashley...or something...

Also watching this, I begin to wonder if kids of today's generation be different if All That (or a similar show) still exist. this was just teenaged version of SNL basically. And like what r they missing out on? Who would be the funny kids of today's entertainment world? Idk. Pretty interesting.

But I can say the show was definitely one of a kind. it just brings me back to a world when life was carefree, and troubles were about a big ear of corn...

And that's ALL THAT I wrote/typed.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: