Monday, March 8, 2010

youtube mania, ya know.

Cuz I'm obviously not working on any school work when I should be....
Hope you enjoy them. if not I really don't care...

1. Great God A'mighty

In honor NCE, we brought back this tradition this year, of singing this spiritual with the alums, or more so singing it at all. so awesome though.




2. Black and White People Furniture

What does race have to with buying furniture? , I have no idea. But this video is pretty hilarious.




3. Patti Labelle- Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Things to meniton: patti's hair, her "flying over the rainbow", and her great ,yet crazy,voice.



4.  I put it all in his Hands

Found this random video of this choir singing. Main thing I want to direct you attention to: the director.



5. McDonalds- Gospel Style

Love it! (or should I say I'm loving it!), but um this makes me wanna go to McDonald right now, while shouting.

No comments: