Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hello AGAIN world

this is ya biz-oy.
so um.
still at NU, final weeks, it's fun! 'cept its not.
I kinda I have a lot to update about. but um
I really don't feel like talking about alot stuff.
oh wait i do...
I currently have that teach ed paper done.
and i basically finished my music tech project, gotta polish it up a lil bit
what's left is I just have to write my comp lit paper, which technically has not page limit.
I'm shoot for no more than 3 pages, doubled space.
and then I just gotta study for my math final.
so it turns out things are not as bad as I thought they would be
(Thank God)

but really I just can't wait to get home.....cuz I feel like I haven't seen my familia y parentals/ hung out with them in forever.
yeah...

oh GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS!!!!
this summer I will be going to Denver Colorado, for Breakthrough Collaborative!!.
It's gonna be so awesome. I found out last week Tuesday!
Basically I'm just gonna be teaching for 2 months straight (from June 15 to August 12)...
it should be fun, and exhausting, but I'm really excited to go.
Hopefully I'll be teaching math, I'll find out about all  that in April.

yeah other than that...
wait.....
okay so for my african literature class (i referenced it as comp_ lit above), we have to watch 1 out of five movie for our final paper. I watched Keita: the heritage of a griot. It's an excellent movie (although it's in french strangely). I don't really want explain the movie cuz its crazy!! but um it just got me thinking about my heritage and we I come from. And i was just thinking how awesome it would be to find out exactly where I came from, who owed my ancestors, when did they arrive in americas, what country they came from and even what were some of their cultural practices. I just think that would be awesome.but it's like really difficult to find that stuff actually. But I just might have to a talk with my grandma over break...

okay that's it...
I have something to do....probably not actually...
but anywayz
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: