Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Day at a Dentist

Today, I went to the dentist for a check up, I hadn't been in over a year,
cuz of school and stuff. (as a result I now have 3 cavities and my teeth hurt like crap, stupid dentist!)

anywayz
strangely, people just talking to me that I don't even know.
(and yes they were white, my mom says it's because barack OBAMA is president..but idunno..)

they just made me wanna say: "B!%^#, I don't know your life!"
(Total inside joke: check out clip here)

the first person, a woman, was talking on her phone all loud and stuff (i ain't wanna hear that),
and then she got off and was like "I don't like when people talk on their cellphones all loud..blah blah blah.. sorry..yada yada"
"B!%^#, I don't know your life!"



and then when she was leaving she was like "I like the stitching on your pants" ( I was wearing my pants
with pants on them, which I always get complements/comments on....i mean everytime I wear them). I am just like why are you talking to me lady, I really don't care if  you like my pants.

and then this old man (who was apparently over 70, he definitely didn't look like it) was having his teeth pulled.  he just talking to me about how people don't like to come to the denstist, and the weather, and how much I should take care of my teeth, and blah blah blah. and I just wanted to be like "I Don't know you! why r you talking to me!!! B!%^#, I don't know your life!"

and then I finally get to the dentist chair, and the hygentist lady hurt the mess outta my teeth. and she just talking to me  ( getting all up in my business..). and I'm like "We can't have conversation if you sticking stuff in my mouth and stuff" (that sounds nasty...hahaha)

I don't know if anybody got an answer to this but why these people was talking to me? Was they just being nice, and why??? Why they had to be so interested in telling me they business...cuz I really didn't care
I mean, I don't know them at all! I think it was just annoying to me cuz I was up so early (10 am) and didn't want to be bothered.

some other interesting things from today dentist visit:
my dentist actually went to the Dental school at NU before they closed it.
and the other guy dentist actually went to undegrad at NU so that was really kool.
Northwestern's all around...so awesome...

yeah interesting day at the dentist.
maybe I should go more often.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

2 comments:

LJ said...

This post was especially hilarious because I felt the same way when I went to the bank on Wednesday. This lady was trying to talk to me when I was trying to fill out a form about the most random stuff, like immigrant reform and Canada and how she really likes this bank and how she always gets great service there. I wanted to be like, "B&*$#, I don't know your life," but I thought that might be rude so I didn't.

I wanna say that they were just being nice, but I think your mom's right, I think they feel closer to black people or something since we have a black president.

I still think it's random, cuz I didn't know that lady and half of what she said I didn't even agree with.

Bookerj07 said...

I've very sure it's not an uncommon phenomenon. but i guess its better that they feel comfortable talking to me than like calling me a racial slur or something....

btw the title was supposed to be A Day at THE Dentist...