Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to the Movies (let's go see the stars)

The Devil Wears Prada

recently saw this movie....great movie...
Meryl Streep was pretty amazing......I just realized though that
there is only one black person in this film really........
but other than that I really enjoyed the film. Makes you think
of the stuff we do for our careers (as if I have one yet), what changes we are
willingly to go through.....just a good film..you should see if you havent
(even though i'm sure you have)

I also "watched" The Illusionist ,

which is fairly dull in comparison to the greatness that be's the Prestige,

(starring Hugh Jackman, the Batman guy (Christian Bale), the movie is about something..... a magician (illusionist??) who does all this crazy stuff, with souls and stuff, and he's got this childhood sweetheart, forbidden love....
let me just say you should probably watch this one before you watch the Prestige you'll be fairly disappointed if you do it the other way........people though do like this one better....but whatev....
you judge....
u already have my thoughts on it......

No comments: