Thursday, January 1, 2009

Music Rambles

so my current musical obsessions:

Musiq Soulchild
His luvanmusiq album pretty good....i listened to the first four songs on this album.....amazing! there's a couple others too that get stuck in my head ("Millionaire").
At first I thought this was his latest album but he has come out with another one called Onmyradio. (whaaaa....????)
Including my favorite song: a duet with MJB (mary j blige that is) called "ifuleave" love that song..check it out here.



Brandy

Recently listened to her new album, Human, in its entirety on imeem. I really didnt enjoy it, maybe have to listen to it again. Brandy definitely has a higher voice on these tracks...weird......but she's still amazing...I think her singles (Right Here, Long Distance) are awesome. my fav being the latter.......it be stuck in my head all the time.......check it out..yeha

John Legend

His single "Green Light" is pretty awesome....feat. Andre 3000 , who definitely makes this song hot. Just luv it, very smooth, and can be used at times when im really ready to go. (The hook "I'm ready to go right now"....) yeha....

that's it...
PEACE

No comments: