Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So you know who I wanna see in concert

Before I die???
Jazmine Sullivan!!

she's coming to chicago like sometimes in feburary, the 27th to be exact, at the Chicago Theatre, she's touring with Ne-yo (whatev),
If you don't know who she is you'll soon find out (cuz im gonna tell you....)
her first single "Need you Bad", was a hit on the radio in the summer, still pretty hot now too though.......her second single "Bust Your Windows" is a pretty awesome song, talks about busting up cars and stuff...pretty kool, check out the video:


Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan

(wonder why there's no busting of cars in this mug, man, kinda disappointing).

She's been compared to likes of Mary J. and the wonderful Lauryn Hill, but I think she has a very unique sound, more to me like gospel singer Kim Burrell, very deep full voice...just love her....
anywayz I wanna see her in concert before I die...but I defintely got to get me some mulah....
and I need to find somebody to go with me (preferrably another Jazmine Sulllivan fan, not somebody who just heard "her song that one day and thought it was nice", but you know it really doesn't matter).... really i wanna go....i need to go....hopefully I will go....

No comments: