Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New President, & etc...

ya'll we's officially got a new president, a man of African descent
Barack Obama!!!!!
(said in my "That's why I'm Oprah!!" voice)
(not a picture of Obama, I kno, but a picture of the inauguration....duh)
should be an interesting four years, lets see what happens....
now in other news....
I touched the hand of music soul, r&b, gospel legend Mavis Staples.....
and I got witnesses , TRUST ME!
it was so cool, she was amazing...if you don't know about her you should
imeem that, man!
anywayz.....

everything is kool and chillin,...i been making it by and by, you know how i do...
maybe you don't but who cares????
"not I said Sam I am"
interesting.....

so this is a random post
(YEHA FOR RANDOM POSTS!!!)
now its time for a random picture
(YEAH FOR RANDOM PICTURES!!!!!!!)
(smashed potatoes yo, put some pepper on it)


aight, Peace (dueces) & Chicken Grease

No comments: