Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time Keeps on Slippin...

...in to the future!!!!
In about 30 mins it'll be September 2010. Wow. Where as the time gone? Craziness.
And hopefully in 3 days I'll be back in the E-town chatting it up with friends. But that'll come later. 

Let's focus on things I've done in the past 3 weeks, back from the CO: 

  • Ate food
  • Slept in my amazing Fullsized Bed
  • Went to Dentist
  • Played Sims
  • Watched TV (Clean House, Everybody Hates Chris, BB, list goes on)
  • Thought about BKD
  • Went Shopping 
  • Driving
  • Facebooked/Emailed
  • Sung songs
  • Called my Brother a 'Bub'
  • Obtained Driver's License
Now let's pay close attention to this last bullet point. (sigh of relief, smiles), FINALLY! After many years of hardwork and dedication  laziness and procrastination, I got my driver's license. Now the DMV isn't a place I hate or dread going to. I woke up early this morning, went there and took the driving test. It was SO easy! I felt uber-comfortable, and everything just seemed to go right during the test , it was amazing! When I think about all the struggles I've had with this driving thing, it's pretty great to finally be able to drive w/o having my parents or adult in the car. Which I did get to do today, of course, and it's so different being in a car by yourself, I really don't have to care about how I'm driving per se, cuz I really don't care about certain things like coming to a complete stop. It makes me feel like a real adult and more in control which is great I suppose. 

But the only problem is I don't have my own car. Soooooooooo, I'll probably only drive when  I come home, which is unfortunate, but hey do what ya gotta do. My mom says she's gonna try and get me a car, but who knows what's gonna happen. But I will have to get a car eventually. 

As I said a few post ago, I'm really excited to get back to my last year of college! Can't believe this is gonna be it! Last year wow. I mean although it doesn't feel like it's been 4 years, I can definitely see it's been 4 years, I mean I'm not the same person, I don't hang out with the same people, everythings just different. I've been places, met tons of people, done many, many crazy things and it's just been great. 

So um, that's really all I had to say, idk 
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: