Monday, September 13, 2010

Back in E-town

I really don't feel like updating so I'll just make this one quick.
But um.... I'm Back in E-town, nice to be back.
Basically what's happened since last time I updated: Hung out with friends. Band Camp. Football Game. 'Cats Win!. Partying ensues. Trumpet Bondage. Met mentor Teacher. Move-in.

Now NUMB 2010. Truthfully I was a little worried about this year. I felt I was going to fit in the band, cuz all the really close trumpet friends were no longer in NUMB. But by the end of the 1st day, I knew it was gonna be pretty kool. We got 22 trumpets this year and I seriously LOVE all of them. Just as they love me. It's been great, they'll definitely make this year very enjoyable. so NUMB's gonna be kool.

Mentor Teachers. Okay first let me just start off and say, ETHS is ridiculously large, like no one should have a high school that big, like i don't understand. But I met my two mentor teacher they seem pretty good. It was kinda overwhelming, because I have to do so much stuff. But I know its gonna take some time to get adjusted to the culture. I'm pretty excited though, I'll start my observation probably next week going Tuesday and Thursday, I need to find a solid mode of transportation though. Currently I'm looking at take the bus (205) which I'm really not gonna like, but ehhhh.

Also enjoy this gem of awesomeness about Chicken


I seriously wanna make this my life's anthem for about 2 weeks.
that's all
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: