Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Read's to go...

read: red-s tah go (as in "ready to go")

Been home for sometime, almost 2 weeks, and I'm ready to head back to good ol' e-town.
It's been nice being home and all, seeing the fam, and the familarity, but I'm SO Bored.
Nothing here changes. On the surface things change, like the furniture and the fact that there's kool-aid back in the house, but it still the same folks and same interactions. Nothing has changed. which I guess is a good thing, ya know with stability and such, but at this point in my life, I've had enough of the same ol' same ol'.

or maybe it had something with me not going home doing spring quarter at NU, then coming home for like 4 days, heading off to denver, basically living by myself out there for 2 months, then heading back to Illinois, i guess where I now have to rely on people, where in denver and at NU, i'm depending on myself mostly. Which I can say I enjoy, i like the freedom the independence.

which is why I'm looking  forward to senior year so much. So much happening!
the Big Thing: Student Teaching, WHEW! as I said I'll be at ETHS, which I thinks gonna be really awesome, my mentor teachers already seem pretty awesome, although we've only communicated by email.

Next thing(s): NUMB and NCE, it's my last year with these organization and I'm really excited about both. NUMB, will have 23 trumpets this year! So excited about this. This means maybe like 8 per part, where as the past three years we had only 5 per part. Major Development! And in NCE i'll be Treasurer, even though this will be hectic position, I'm excited about it and the upcoming 40th anniversary, it's gonna be pretty awesomeness.

But with both of these organization, I'm a senior, so people are defintiely gonna be looking up to me, asking questions about stuff,  I just think it's pretty kool to finally be back at the top of the experience chain again. And plus I get to the things seniors do, ya know. Ahhh it's gonna be amazing year!

Next things: Promote 360 and Work. Unfortnately these two things fall last for me, even I love P360 so much, and I love the things we are able to do within SESP, and work I mean that's money. But I have to fit these in somewhere most def this quarter as well.

And including classes, that's a total of 6 things I'm juggling this quarter. So I think it's gonna be pretty crazy. But my guess is it's not gonna be as bad as I'd imagine. I mean one thing I learned this summer about myself I always expect the worst thing possible, but then nothing is ever that bad. As with BT, I had no idea what to expect, but I just imagine stuff being really crazy and me feeling all loner-ish and stuff, which in fact it wasn't that bad. I can say there was only a couple of times I felt really alone, but those were really random times.

Anywayz I'm looking so forward to senior year. I'm excited to be done, and I'm so glad God has brought me this far, like when I think back to freshman year, it's just amazing I made it this far. And I'm not through. More to come.


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: