Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music, youtube style.

Here's some videos, all strangley involving music, some good, some bad. Enjoy!

1. Shardinay - Oh Boy - Music Video



I had this one under my favorties for awhile, but ya know I've been busy lately (translation: i ain't been doing nothing). Anywayz this is one of those BAD ones. This one just starts off bad and gets no better. And she's the "UK female singing sensation". Sensation, yeah,  I get this terrible sensation in my ears.


2. Bad Crack



From the title, I first thought this had to do with the lethal white stuff, but then you see the snapshot of a choir singing and I was like whaa. But once you hear it all make sense. I admit I've watched this about 5 times, and everytime I laughed, and cried. It's so horrible. What makes it so bad is she continues to sing. no! No! NO! NO!. I'm gonna come back to video though when I'm feeling blue and just laugh, laugh laugh (cuz you know he who laugh last, laugh last, laugh first, laugh last).

3. Jazmine Sullivan - Holding you down (going in circles)



This is one of the GOOD. Jazmnine's new single off her upcoming album, which I'll probably buy, cuz I loved the first one. I like the homage in the beginning to Mary J. Blige, cuz people say she sounds like her, I always hear Kim Burrell though, so I don't know about that. But it's catchy definitely.

4. OMG Rude Boy (Cover)



I loved this cover! The way the two songs were mixed was bomb, I kinda forgot it was two different songs. But I love it when white people sound like black people, and can do all the vocal acrobatics, and  have the soul. It's amazing to hear! Though, I can do without the guy cuz the girls kill it! I like the blonde's voice more than the brunette though. It has like a little twang to it, but still soulful.


That's all.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: