Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Movie Rambling

Way to update, Adrian! Yeah I've been kinda neglectful, but who cares this is my blog. 
Anyways this is just about some movies I watched this summer. 

my GS (guardian spirit, sorta like a secret santa for the summer with the Christmas aspect) got me two movies.
Wedding Crashers

I've seen this movie once, but it's cool to own it, and I didn't even have to pay for it. Vince Vaughn is SO Hilarious in this movie. it's pretty great.

Seven

I saw this film probably about 5, 10, 15 idk  years ago. Stars Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt, who are detectives trying to solve a case involving the seven deadly sins, it's pretty good thriller, mystery movie. Kudos to my GS!


I also finally saw Inception,


pretty trippy movie, and amazing. You totally gotta pay attention,  I still missed some stuff even though I swear I was paying attention. I saw this move with some Breakthrough Staff members. It was pretty kool, though  it reminds me so much of  The Prestige (one of my favorite movies), with like all the different scenarios happening simultaneously,  which is funny  because both of those movies were made by Christopher Nolan, who also did Black Night, so that tells you something right there.

that tis all.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!


No comments: