Sunday, July 25, 2010

Youtube Mania (from Denver)

Here's some videos I found rather hilarious. Hope you enjoy's it.

1. Shawt Bus Shawty.



This is so hilarious. The Gucci Mane drool hilarious. Waka Flocka verse omg. Just Hilarious.

2. Everest College Commercial - Hood Variant



Pretty funny. This seems like something Dave Chappelle would have on his show if it still existed.

3. Up above my head



I really like this video, it so kool. This is like one of my favorite Kirk Franklin songs. So jazzy and this group does a great job.

4. Fantasia- Bittersweet.



Fantasia Back! and this is a pretty good song and video is really nice.It good to something nice and lovely and sk-nanky and nasty.

5. Fast Food Folk Song.


This is so amazing. The guy totally gets everything they say in the sung. I want to do this one day. in my life. but at McDonalds.

That's it.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: