Sunday, June 6, 2010

Simply Updating

nothing special.

3 years 
junior year coming to a close. 3 classes down, 1 more to go and its the 'important' one (i suppose), math,
i actually feel i should actually start studying now, math hasn't been so great this quarter. but we'll see.
i think its gonna be weird though being a senior, I kinda feel like I just got here, well I mean I can remember my first visit to this campus, and all the nervousness & anticipation I felt because I was finally going to college. and i guess it's just now hitting me there's only one year left and like everyone will be looking to me as the example and a leader......yeah, but I'm so GLAD this quarter is almost over, and  I made it through (THANK GOD)...

This summer
Breakthrough in Colorado is official. I booked my flight the other day ($300+, omg!). But I'm excited for this opportunity, and I'm looking for an active and stressful summer, which is totally opposite of every other summer of my life, seriously. Yeah, I'm kinda nervous about finally teaching cuz I don't know what to expect, but I know whether good or bad, it'll be a great experience. And I'll be helping the childrens which is good always.

GFest
Just came from the Gospel Fest 2010. It was kool. I saw 'lil bit of Kathy Taylor. All of Byron Cage and Hezekiah Walker. It was pretty kool. I personally felt though their sets weren't long enough. It just felt like they did five songs and were done, but hey can't really complain it's free, well i suppose it comes from taxes. I'm going again tomorrow, Richard Smallwood & Fred Hammond will be, it should be awesome.

Homesick
Other than that things going pretty well. I really want to go home soon, I haven't seem my family in over 2 months! and I just miss them extremely, even though I guess it doesn't seem like since I never really go home. I guess though I gotta kind of get used to not seeing them, I mean I'll be starting my career pretty soon & there's no telling where I'll be teaching...

speaking of which,
Career Backup Plans
1. my elaborate plan to move to the U.K. for 10yrs gain a British accent, come back to the states open up a bar and D.J.
2. CTA bus/train driver
3. Backup Dancer
4. Run for Vice President w/ Kira (La)Frank for Prez.

most of these r jokes, but I guess I should seriously be thinking about a backup plan just in case teaching doesn't work out (for some strange reason), but I really don't know what else I would do.

okay I'm gonna end here
or I'll continue for ever probably..

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: