Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Taking a Break...Again

From studying for this last final of my junior year, Geometry,
just to reflect on this school year.

one word, well three, okay let's just not do that.

but if I could describe this year briefly:
Awesomeness. So much better. Stressful, but fun.


I went  through ALOT this year (the Butt catastrophe incident, this research methods class, this quarter in general, and other stuff I probably blocked from my memory cause they were so mean and evil)

but I had alot of good times that come to mind instantly (staying at heather's for b-day celebration, drumline serenade, my 21st birthday, alamo bowl, NCE concert w/ D Lawrence, Dillo Day, and so many other times of laughter and joy)

I also feel like my people network increased tons-ly (<---yeah i making up words) this year. I just kinda remember myself as a freshman coming in & not knowing anybody, and even by the end of my freshman I still really didn't know anyone, but now a day barely goes by with me running into people I know, stopping and having mini update sessions. so it's pretty awesome. it just feels like I'm finally coming into that senior Northwestern-expert-y role thing.

I really do think this was the best year yet, and I just can't wait to see the craziness, stress, and laughter that senior year brings.

**********
Breakthrough Updates.

  • I just realized also this time next week, I'll be in Colorado, finishing up my first day with Breakthrough. So excited! 
  • I Finally did find out my housing, I'm staying the Clarks (that's basically all I know).
  • I'm probably gonna blog about my Breakthrough experience so I can keep everyone updated, it probably won't be here though, I'm thinking about making a whole 'nother blog just for it. That said don't know how much I will update here in the summer. 
**********

that's all 
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: