Monday, May 31, 2010

Dillo Day

definitely deserves its own post cuz it was SO Awesome!!, like really.....
I felt like i slept for most of the day though (probably because I didn't get back in until 5 the morning before resulting in like 4 hours of sleep).

but I had so much fun, everything was so carefree, everyone was happy. the sunny was shining, my arm was blue. I was wearing my China-town hat. life was good.

AND I saw Nelly live. I mean I know he's so 2000, but it was still pretty awesome; and it was just fun to get away from the studies, and party like it was 1999, which I guess for this Dillo Day they were going for with Nelly.

Personally, I vote for one Dillo Day ever quarter, but  we'd totally have to change the name to fit each quarter, maybe Zebra day for one of them? nah, nothin's as gangsta as an Armadillo.

*************
Sidenote: Denver is approaching fast and quickly, I'm excited, but I still I don't have a definitive homestay (WTF?).
Let's just pray this get fixed soonish, otherwise I really can't go, cuz I won't have a place to stay.
*************

I feel like this post should def be as twice as long, but I don't really have that many stories to tell, but just know it was awesome, ' kay thanks...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: