Sunday, June 20, 2010

Youtube Mania!!


*Live from Denver, I bring you Youtube Mania!* 

1. Lauryn Hill--- Doo Wop live @ Harmony Festival 2010.


Lauryn hill is back?! I really hope so and this video gives me that hope. This is my one of my favorites Lauryn Hill songs (I think I've talked about this song before) it has a message, not to mention it sounds pretty awesome.

Now, I'm not sure what she's wearing, but I'm sweating just looking at her, but um I like her hair. apparently there was this 'big' thing about her straightening her hair on mediatakeout.com. i mean, c'mon, people change hairstyles whatev. but I hope she's actually back, cuz that would be kool.


2.  Ron Artest Final Speech

Laker's won NBA championship. Boo. I guess I was rooting for the Celtics. Anyway Ron Artest embarrasses himself. why?
a). he didn't answer the question she asked. 
b). "I wanna thank everyone in my hood" ???!??! 
c). thanking your psychiatrist? i don't need to know that. 
d) you got a single coming? NO. Stop, I've heard your MJ tribute.  

3. Praise song and dance


I saw this video earlier in my life. About 3-4 weeks ago. Not sure why I didn't post it here then cuz it's all kinds of wrong.
Here's a couple: that lady need to get on some kinda key and stay there (although she sure can belt). The ear microphone thing that the man wears annoys me. And the dancer. well, there are no words. only stares.

From the reaction of the crowd, though, it seems somebody was blessed, which I guess is the only thing that really matters.

Only 3 videos, I know. what do you expect? I'm in Denver, trick!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE


No comments: