Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updation of Sorts.

Maurice Griffin

Recently went to a church performing for NCE, it was a Relief for Haiti (something that I think people have kinda forgotten about so I'm glad people are still making it a priority). Anyways to my surprise the special guest at this concert was Maurice Griffin, who many may not know is a fellow Kankakee-an(??). check him out here.
Anyways dude took us, well I'll say me, IN. don't know what that means? Look at this video,

that basically what happened.

Anyways it was a blessing to see him and to be blessed as well.

---------------------------------------
Teaching this Summer
In less than a month I'll be in Colorado, how crazy is that? so excited! I just gotta get through the craziness of Spring Quarter (and also book my flight)...

But I saw this video. and I'm even more excited. about teaching math in general.

so awesome.
--------------------------
Speaking of  Youtube (they turned 5 years old). isn't that crazy as well? I'm a junior in college now so when I was a junior in high school Youtube was barely known, but now it's so vital. I mean a day doesn't pass where someone's like "Did you see this video? it was hilarious." one thing though I think that intrigues me is how long things like Facebook and Youtube are gonna be around for, like in 20 years will there be a totally different social networking site; or will Google eventually take over the World; or will the Internet totally die somehow?


yeah okay that's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: