Monday, May 24, 2010

Taking a Break

from a non-existent study and homework session to do this so you betta enjoy it.

First up,
I went skating on Friday. SO MUCH FUN! Can't remember  the last time I went roller skating, but it was LONG time ago. And it came back so naturally surprisingly, but it definitely made my body hurt, esp. my legs and my back. Which made me realize how old I am, (you're thinking: "you are only 21 dude", and i know this). and I guess it also made me realize how much I skated when I was little, I mean not THAT much like I could do spins and stuff but still it was a considerable amount. I guess this came even more apparent when people my age didn't know how to skate at all ( which was quite funny, I must admit esp when they fell).

Also an annoying thing about the place we went was that, they had like a "referee" type guy ( i mean he had one the white/black striped shirt) supervising people and what not, and he kept blowing this whistle, so annoying!!. And there were this group of guys there that reminded me so much of the movie Roll Bounce, doing like tricks and spins, and crazy stuff that totally just came outta no where. I guess I just didn't know people still took it as a sporting type of thing, and it was nice to see that around.

Number 2,
Words of Advice:
Just wanna say if you can not handle your liquor then you don't need to be drinking. AND if you gonna puke, please learning the proper puking procedures, which means do it IN the toilet,  and not on the floor (that's what she said?!). but if you so happen to get puke on the floor,  the next day you should attempt clean up the puke.

It would also be best that while you are intoxicated, not to enter people's room and steal their laptops. Unless don't you mind be screamed at or forever despised as the drunken-freshman-who-steals-people-laptops boy.
i mean, i'm just saying
(btw none of this happened to me, just some words of advice).

Last but not least,
I finally found out my placement at least for the Fall: ETHS!! (Evanston Township High School). This is pretty good news, although I think any placement would've been. but um good thing about this is that it's close to campus, which means I won't have to wake up at the crack-ass of dawn (well not AS early) for stuff. Should be fun.

That 'tis all I got.
Hope you enjoyed it, if you didn't you should reconsider that.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: