Thursday, May 13, 2010

WTF?! or something like that....

Here's another round things I found so surprising that they made me say, WTF?! or some form of this.

Lena Horne Died?

WTF?! The great, Lena Horne, who I mainly know as Glenda the Good Witch from The Wiz (her singing a lil bit crazy) and I remember randomly seeing her on A Different World (love the theme song btw, all versions!). So basically I thought she had kinda already died. yeah. But you know she was 92, she lived a good life. i mean she
was involved with Civil Rights, movies, and broadway.  but it's still said to her go.

Heroes Cancelled?
WTF?! This is like the worst news of the day. check it out here. I've been following this show since the beginning: Season one, first episode. It just sad to see the show go, since I've been following so loyally, even if the episodes were starting to suck (MAJOR BALLS). I just hope they wrap it up at least, I hate when series are like left on like cliffhanger and stuff is never resolved.

yeah, what I am going watch on Monday night now?! the search begins for a new TV series.....

Little Girls Dancing?

WTF? Firstly, what they are wearing is mucho inappropriate. Number B, I didn't know white people could dance like that. or that people could dance so well so young. yeah.

Bruce Leroy Arrested for Domestic Abuse?

WTF? Bruce Leroy (his actually name is Taimak Guarriello, bruce leroy is relation to a character in the Last Dragon, I wrote about the here) you already beat up Sho Nuff, now you beating on yo wife?!!. All des Chris Brown's need to stop they mess. jk. Turns out though the charges were drop. All he did was slap her (accidently?) and bend her thumbs back, it was a misunderstanding. yeah.[side-eye].


that's all peeps.
yeah
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: