Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sorry...

I definitely don't update as much as I used to, comparing to how much I use to update about a year ago....
but ya know it that I'm in a different place now I guess (sounds like I gettin deep again)...
but ummmm
its not that I don't want to update, I kinda put posting stuff off,
and I guess I sorta don't need a blog as much as I had needed it a year ago.
or I don't find it as important to me, to show/tell people things about stuff that I think is kool to me.

but I will try to update as much as I can when I can. But ya know times are hard.....
Flash to scene of me on stage singing this
"when ya trying get this money for the rent........"
im telling you if life was a musical it be awesome as hell...
like fo-ril-zees.

Yeah but um I will try to update, a little som'n som'n......
if I can when I can......

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: