Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Day without a laptop

= Success?
I don't know, but it DOES equal me spending plenty of time in the MAC computer lab in the basement of the NU library.

So my computer's ackin stupid, well basically its not working, which is a problem, funny thing is.. it was working fine ( i guess) then like two hours later, completly not working (<--so descriptive). That's technology, gosh darn it!.
It basically comes on, well at least the lights, and then it turns off, and comes on again, each time it seems to be working harder to turn itself on. And that whole time nothing comes on the screen.

I thought I would freak out alot more than did, because I knew inevitably this would happen. i mean it like happens to everyone's computer. But there was a peace of sort,you know. I just automically knew I have to go to the library for everything or borrow someone else's laptop. I guess I've come to the sad realization there is not almost constant Facebook/Email/Blog checking. Which makes me think God is trying to tell me something, what? I don't know. but yeah.

The only real thing I was upset about was that I don't/didn't have access to my NCE stuff, i.e. the flyers I am working on for the concert. Hence I spent a majority of my day redoing the flyers. They're totally different, to some degree, than my original concept, but It's all good. I Like them (smiley face).

I guess there's some good to come out of this.
I'm shocked that I am about to type these words,
but I think the next time, probably within the next two years, when I buy myself another laptop
it will probably be a mac. (ouch, the apple has gone threw the window..think about it).
Maybe it cuz I spent the whole day in "MAC land" or maybe it because I actually understand how to use one more now. And maybe because somethings are easier, definitely not everything though.  but yeah I might.

wow, I typed a lot.
well not that much
Anywayz have a great day/week/month
until the next time I update,
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: