Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last day in may.

Um, Today's the last day in may. tomorrow is June 1st, but I'm sure you know that.

This serves as important to me because that means there are 17 days left in my collegiate life.
Graduation (and real life) shall soon be here. and although I will be really happy to be done with classes
and assignments, problems sets, papers, lectures, discussion sections, office hours, grades, I'll miss everything that  Northwestern as offered me, the people, the experiences, they were truly amazing. This was really the greatest time of my life, and I hope it only gets better from here. It has to.

But only about four (or five) things stand in my way until that glorious day:
Philosophy assignment Due tomorrow
Philosophy of Ed Paper Due Monday
Reading in Content Area due Thursday
Math Paper (yeah I know) due Wednesday next week
Math final (may or may not have to take) also next Wednesday...

But good thing I'll be done with classes on Thursday so that will be a MAJOR milestone as well.

The future looks bright, i mean my life is totally ahead of me. And I hope it's ready, cuz I'm not (haha).           But I will be in time. Yeah I'm scared and nervous about how things are going to turn out at work, living on my own, bills and loans and stuff. I feel like I shouldn't be that worried because it gonna work out. I'm just realizing those days dependence and kinda-sorta dependence that college gave are winding down. I can do it though. so I'm not that discouraged....

......besides me being worried about the future and graduation and such,

I had my last Dillo Day, it was great. Not as thrown as last year, I actually remembered stuff. Bad thing I saw some of my students from Evanston, which  totally kinda ruined my mood, but I think it's all good...I had a great day..

I wanted to babble on some more, but  I just don't feel like typing no more. But I think I'm definitely going to keep a blog/records of my first year of teaching, either here or on my tumblr, which ever easier for me to do or I feel like is necessary, but that's far from now.....

so I'll be busy getting at those four/five things. Going home this weekend, which I haven't been to all quarter, I just didn't want to, but it should be fun to see the Fam.

bam.
that's it.
I'll give a random picture...just cuhz


hilarious
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: