Friday, May 6, 2011

Utoobs Mayniiahh

'Nother Installation of some videjoes I liked-ed.

1.President Obama on the Death of Osama bin Laden (SPOOF)


This by Alphacat.He's done spoofs as Barack before. Here he's basically doing Obama's speech as a rap. It's pretty dope. But really this actual speech was kinda awesome. Obama's a G. For reals.


2.Dr Looney's Remedy


OMG. I was so excited when I saw this. Brought me right back to childhood. Bad thing is I still really don't know what they are saying, but I love this song. This song was on A Goofy Movie VHS tape (which is one of the best disney movies EVER) and  I remember I always forgot about this song when I went to watch the movie. But thanks to the MAGIC of youtube I can watch this anytime I want. Awesome sauce....



3.The Bacon Song

I mean I could listen to a song of bacon frying. So really it's not surprising, that I would post this here. It's pretty amazing. And if you don't think so, then you have no soul. Yeha, I said it. cuz it's true.



4.Destiny's Child: Behind The Scenes (Spoof)

Any spoof of Beyonce/ Destiny's Childrens is pretty much hilarious. Especially when it's a guys make fun of them....yeah. Watch.



5.President Barack Obama got his Birth Certificate by Kolanda

I luh Kolanda like I love lollipops [i hope you get that]. YEah, this Birth Certificate sit-chi-ation is a mess, and they still not letting up about. smh. They betta listen to Kolanda, she preachin' the trooth.



6.Beyonce and Rihanna *Exclusive Fight*

This video automatically reminded me of  this video, which I posted about here. Hilarious. AfricanoBoi is just a mess....but pretty hilarious....he sounded just like I imagined Rihanna sound-ded, but idk.....I'm not from Barbados..

Aight that's all.
Hope you enjoyeds.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: