Thursday, December 2, 2010

so it's been a month....

since I update last. Exactly a month, btw. 
And to say the least, i've been busy. with school work, classes , my practicum at ETHS, NCE, NUMB, work, and just general resting hanging time, this blog was definitely pushed to back of thing on my list of to do.

not to mention my laptop charger almost caught on fire, like seriously dude i was scared I was gonna burn the dorm down. anyhoo I was too lazy/cheap to buy a new one, until I got one for like 4 bucks (7 total) off that good Amazon dot com. so let's just say we back in business, for a least some time.

it's also sad to think that my last Fall quarter at Northwestern is coming to an end. by all means, I'm excited, but parting is such sweet sorrow (SHAKESPEARE!) but I realized it's also a great jubilee. Like from this quarter I've realized one thing: College is stupid. Like I hate it. I hate having to worry about these stupid assignments, when in real life I won't have to write paper or anything. I'll have to write lessons, which I also hate.....uhhhh i don't know anymore.....

I  mean, I just want to figure out what I'm doing with my life, and by that where I'm going to teach when I graduate, when I figure out that I'll be so much happier about life, and it'll give me a goal. Because without goals, life is like a box of chocolates like drifting on the ocean on a piece of ice, eventually that ice will melt and you will sink and die because you can swim. so yeah.

yo that's was like real deep (Heavy?)

In other news. I'm getting old, Officially. On monday I'll be 22, which makes feel real old, I don't know why. I guess this is point where I become an adult. and I guess it's kinda is true. I mean I'm bout to start real life. I got my license, I got a car! (yeah that's news I got a car over thanksgiving break. 2001 Honda Civic, Green, Two Door. Amazing.) I mean I don't want to grow up, but I think it'll be kinda fun/interesting to be completely independent and stuff.

I don't know what else to talk about.
 Um
Band Banquet this Saturday, I get to say goodbye to a great (but crazy) organization. I'm really happy to be done with Band, specifically this quarter it was just another thing on my long list of craptastic-ness. I'm just glad I did it all four years. Even through all the struggles, and the times I didn't want to be there, I really enjoyed being apart of NUMB. I'll miss it. But at least after the Bowl game, I won't have to wear that uniform ever, ever again.

Also, something I learned in the past month:  Teaching is mad hard yo. Like for reals,  I seriously I think it's one of the hardest profession in the world. There's so much to go into to teach high school students, to motivate them. I think besides teaching students math, I really just want to inspire, and just make learning/thinking something kool to do. But hopefully I can do a whole nother post, sometime in the future, more dedicated to my thoughts teaching, because seriously it's gonna become my life real soon. And the world should know how I feel.

um that's really all I have to say now. I might do a youtube mania or something random. Idk depends on how I feel.

Well, I'm off to celebrate something with friends.
Wow I've missed this blog.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: