Tuesday, December 14, 2010

hello World

this is ya boy,
the one that brings ya joy
when ya all shy and coy,
sippin on a sauce called soy

lately i've been feeling like rhymin
ya know that slick poetry
and since school had me overtimin
time just wasn't free

but at home in my comfy bed
chillin at half an hour to midnight
i thought i would break off some creative bread
and to the world i'd write

somethin real kool
somethin that would make ya drool
somethin that have ya lookin like a fool
sans pants on the ground, i'm not that cruel

so i hope you listen, I hope you like
so I hope I to inspire, make ya fly like mike
with my simple words, spitting from my lips
dripping down my arms to my fingertips

see, sometimes I try to see but I'm blind
and sometimes I try to speak but I'm a mime
and sometimes I try to touch but I can't reach
and sometimes I try to taste but there's no peach-

PIE that jilll made, so all i can do
is listen with my ears of two
and trust, hold on like glue,
when actually I have no clue.

Like I don't know how to play that game,
Literally I've never played clue,
and as long as things remain the same,
I'll focus on hitting the cue

Wherever that strike leads,
hopefully in the corner pocket,
unlocking the door of the freed,
releasing the sky-bound rocket

Of my maturity, my insecurity,
my nature, my legislature,
my sobriety, my entirety,
my debaters, my creators

and yes, I ask who's talking?
Who's the one in charge?
Who's the boss, the one pimp-walking?
Who is the man at large?

Who's the one swiping the credit card?
Who's the one scooping up the pig lard?
Who's the one that said it was hard?
Who jumped that extra yard?

Questions, so many unanswered.
It's actually kinda awkward
Down right absurd
I'm a little perturbed

Because, I'm an  the Afroboiii,
the number one, not number three,
and if you knew alot things
you would know about me.

But ya don't, so your dog has fleas
and please take him of the leash.
Try to give him some carrots and peas
and maybe some
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!

No comments: