Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's almost the end of the 2010

which means my blog-versary has either passed or is approaching.
(after getting over my initial laziness and looking it up, it's December 17th,  sooo I'll be posting something on that day probably)
either way I can't believe I stayed with this thing this long,
If I believe this is gonna be year 3. Wow.

Like so much has changed since I was a sophomore,
I was at a totally different place, totally different frame of mind.
It also makes me feel so old. I mean I have been 22 for 8 days,
I don't know if that means I have experience or anything (it doesn't).

But this blog meant something totally different to me then, than it does now. 
And I don't update as often as I used to,
I mean who has time when your as busy as I,
But when I started, it was just something to do, something to be random with, to have fun with,
and just try to be kool, i guess?
But now I use it more of as a place of reflection. It's where/when I can think about significant moments in my life, and it's really kool...i guess?

As i develop into this full adulthood mode, I'll try to keep this up.
Maybe, I'm not keeping any promises...

!#$^#$^$%*&^%(&&%$$@$#$#%$$%)(%&^^%$!#@#$245 (<--- decode the 'secret' message)
[now searching for something to talk about]

Thinking about one of the first topics I talked about on this blog, snow (here),
it's back. and it's cold. I pretty much think my sentiment about this white stuff (hahaha white stuff)
remains the same as it does in this post. Also I think its really funny.....the post that is not the snow....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a random picture.

hahahah Black man in a Red Dress....

~~~~~~~
And if you haven't send Propecia the CrackHo (i don't why this is one word) you oughta!
Click Play below, please so we can feed CrackHo's all over the world! I'm serious



I would be the exact same way if I was a crack hoe. But unfortunately I am not. :-(

Yeah now that's about it.
I'm on Winter Break so I might update a lil more than usual.
But as I said before  I make no promises, Mister!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: