Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hola, como estas?

my name is Adrian.
and this is my blog. nice to meet you, whoever you are.

i like nachos. and this is why...see sometimes it's the mystery of finding that perfect chip
with the right amount of cheese on it (or jalpenos or ground beef or salsa or pepperoni or peppermint or enchilada, whatever you like on your nachos). it's like one of the greatest adventures of life. really. believe me.
or don't. I don't care.

this is stupid. Mucho. Bueno. Santo Crango (okay now i'm making up words).

anyhoos

one time I was walking. no, I was ice-skating. no matter of fact I was flying. yes, flying, like a bird. nah, like a plane. no actually it was like superman( I had a big S on my chest and e'erythang). and I saw this ant on the ground. this really really really small ant.  I don't know how I was able to see it. I musta had on those 'super' vision goggles I stole that one time at that one place that I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about. (oops)

and i flew all the way down from up in the sky ( I was like a milion miles up in the air, ya'll). I met up with the ant and we talked, about corn and lollipops and aprons.  the conversation went on and on, I wasn't sure how long we were talking, but eventually the ant, who liked to be called Chester, had to get back to helping all the other ants do something important, i think it was like collecting bunnies or gold coins or something...

but after I got done talking to that ant, I was kind of sad,  because I had no one to talk to. so I proceeded to fly again. and so I flew until I wanted to fly no more. and that's what happen on my way to the bank today.....

ohhhhh, you don't understand do you? I don't understand either. but that's okay. sometimes that how the world does ya. for real. Ask O.J. Simpson or Jessica Simpson or Homer Simpson, they know. Cuz nobody really likes those simpsons.....ewwww

um so that's about it.
I hope you enjoys.
I hope to see you soon.
I hope you don't get eaten by a racoon (those things are dangerous)
and blah blah blah. ha/ha/ha/

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: