Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sinema

that's Swahili for Cinema(s), or movie(s)...yeha
just a few i wanna bring to your attention
(cuz im like a movie critic or something important like that, except not really...okay now im babbling.)......
i actually watched these awhile ago
Yes, Man

About a man who decides to finally say yes to stuff, leads to all this crazy situations, where Jim Carrey does all his Jim Carrey-ness comedy, it was pretty funny....
....kinda relatable...
i mean there's been situation where I've been like why did I pass up that oppurtunity...
its just like you never know what could happen...so yeha...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Edward Scissorhands


okay, so this movie is Tim Burton all the way...I mean I totally saw his movie-ness all up in this. I decided to watch this movie randomly cuz I hadn't seen it since i was a kid, and I couldn't remember what it was about, all i remembered was Edward was cutting people's bushes.

and basically for the first half of the movie that's what going on, edward cuts people's bushes, and does people's hair, and dogs...so yeha...but then it finally picked up in the second half......

if you don't know Johnny Depp played Edward Scissorhands, this guy is good at playing creepy characters....this was the first Depp-Burton movie...oh and the story is actually about Burton, well burton didn't have scissorhands...lot deeper than that....but intersting movie....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dead Like Me: Life After Death


I loved this series when it was on TV!! amazing show I really just loved it...
but this movie was uber dissapointing for me...becuase I wanted some of tv show goodness...
didn't get that...it was an okay movie though...i really didn't enjoy the way it ended....i just expected more i guess...but its alright....

oh Dead Like Me, is about Grim Reapers, who basically are dead, but stil on earth and actual people...they're job is to take people's souls so they can get to the afterlife...each person seems to have their own....yeha you should check it out if you havent...

No comments: