Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Other Ramblings....

Sweeney Todd (the movie)

uber disappointing ( uber? yes uber...)... maybe me seeing the
actual musical first wasn't such a good thing...totally ruined any chance of me
liking this movie....
Here's my problems with Sweeney Todd:
1. Singing= bad....i don't know.......i feel like when something is a musical....you shouldn't have
people who just learned how to sing yesterday....jus bad...

2. the murder scenes = gore, way too much over the top , almost to the point of comedy

3. finally, there's like NO opening song nor ending song...........boo!!

anyways i think you should see it anyway.....if you want...
or you good just go on imeem and check out the songs...idk...
i'm just telling you
i really didn't enjoy it...but like i said i saw the musical first
so whatevs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i don't know there's something
about this video...that's hilarious to me.......



and everything you had was boo
-boo,
I don't know that just funny to me....
is it the word boo-boo? or that in the original song...she says destroyed....
and its kinda like destroyed=boo boo. No!, that's why its funny....
hahaha
i'm done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I liked Sweeney Todd, though I didn't see the musical first.
I thought the songs were quite catchy.
And as for the gore,
the more the merrier =]

haha