Wednesday, April 8, 2009

'tube Mania No. 3

i guess this is really catching on for me....
yeha....check it...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. Rhonetta



4 words: a hot ass mess (a H.A.M.) hahaha. I mean what is she wearing? seriously that's not right...that stuff should be illegal (that all i gotta say...cept not really).....second American idol vid...i don't know what's up with that...but yeah..

2. Optical Illusion Girlfriend



You remember that optical illusion: witch or lady. They bring that to life. Really enjoyed this video, one of the most creative, clever things i've ever seen. mucho original....

3. Fresh Prince Theme: Gangsta Version



BEWARE: This video may contain the 'f' word. Can't remember if I found this funny, or how funny i found it...but I think it would be a very interesting concept, what if Fresh Prince was actually gangsta...

4. T.I. Dead and Gone SPOOF- Barack Obama



I love this video/song. This dude Alphacat is probably saying exactly what Obama wants to say. ' Please get off my back, dang CUZ!' ( or something like that). I really enjoyed this spoof and the message of this song. OBAMA!!!!!!

5. Parked Car Fail



'memba when i posted that random pic with a baby hanging out the wrong side of the stroller with FAIL (<--- like this) pointing at it? this is like failing in live action motion (???). Really funny...like seriously...dude......just watch it...

That's it for the 'tube mania!!!!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: